Terms and Conitions
all you need to know…
Terms and conditions
Everything you need to know before booking…
- Weekly bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
- non-refundable deposit of 20% per booking is required at the time of booking, the balance being due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the house.
- We do not accept group bookings for same sex parties under 25 years old or stag and hen parties.
- In the event of cancellation all monies will be forfeited, therefore we recommend that cancellation holiday insurance be arranged. Or if the week can be relet all monies will be refunded.
- The property is let from 4pm. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am. on the day of departure. Weekly bookings only arrival being a Saturday.
- Due to the new licencing laws coming into force 1st October 2023 the number of people staying at the Cottage MUST NOT EXCEEDS 6 adults.
- We allow 2 dogs in our cottage at a charge of £30.00 each, but they MUST NOT be left unattended in the property. All fouling must be removed from the garden in accordance with Scottish bylaws.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture and upstairs, if this is found to have taken place an extra £50.00 cleaning charge will be requested.
- Please notify us at the time of booking if you intend to bring your pet.
- A Cot and high chair are available free of charge but must be reserved at the time of booking.
- We will not allow you to charge your electric car with the cottage electricity without prior arrangement of payment before arrival.
- Our cottage is strictly Non Smoking and no candles are permitted, as this is against our fire risk assessment policy.
- If you planning to use your drone while on holiday please remember to stay below 400ft (120m) and at least 150ft (50m) away from all buildings, properties and people.
- On your day of departure we ask that all bins are emptied, and that the oven and hob are cleaned. A quick vax around is most appreciated.
- We ask that all washing up is done and the cottage is left in the same state you found it. If you have used the BBQ please make sure it has been thoroughly emptied and cleaned before you leave, an extra cleaning invoice will be issued if not adhered to.
- All glass to be taken away to the bottle banks, and please observe our highland Council policy of refuse and recycling.
- Please report any damages to the owner immediately
- If booking direct with us on www.ardrhu.co.uk A non-returnable deposit of £100 per week is required at the time of booking, the balance being due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
We are here to help
If you need any more information please use the contact form here…